STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
- The Bible is the only infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of G-d. This consists of the Tanakh (Holy Scriptures), and the later writings commonly known as the B’rit Chadashah (New Covenant). We recognize the plenary verbal inspiration and accept its teachings as our final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe the Shema
(“Hear O Israel, the LORD is our G-d, the LORD is One”, Deut.
6:4) teaches that G-d is the One (Echad) as so declared. This is
a united One, a composite unity, eternally existent in plural
Oneness. The following passages express this belief.
- As G-d (Elohim) in “Let us make man in our image”, Genesis 1:27
- LORD G-d (Elohim) in “The Lord G-d said, ‘Behold, man has become like one of us,” Genesis 2:2
- LORD in “Let us go down and confound their speech,” Genesis 11:7) and in “Then I heard the voice of the LORD (Adonai) saying ‘Whom shall I send” Who will go for us?’” Isaiah 6:8.
We believe He is a personal G-d Who created us and that He exists forever in the plurality of the three Personalities, Father, Son and Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit), as mentioned in Romans 8:14-17, (Father, Messiah Son, and Holy Spirit).
- We believe in the Diety of the Lord Yeshua, the Messiah, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His return in glory and power.
- We believe man was created by G-d in His image with a free will. However, man willfully sinned, thus subjecting himself to spiritual and physical death.
- We believe that there is salvation of lost and sinful man, with regeneration by the Ruach HaKodesh being essential.